ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega X299-II Gaming Motherboard
- Intel LGA 2066 socket: Ready for the latest Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to four M.2 drives, USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ memory compatibility
- Comprehensive thermal design: Active heatsink with integrated VRM fan, PCIe-zone M.2 aluminum heatsink and dual backplates.
- High-performance networking: Onboard Aquantia® 10Gbps LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, and Intel gigabit LAN with ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst V technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- SafeSlot technology: Firmly-anchored PCIe slots fortified with metal to support heavyweight graphics cards.
- Unmatched personalization: LiveDash OLED and ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and one addressable header.
- Industry-leading ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® SABRE9018Q2C for enthusiast-grade audio performance driven by Japanese capacitors.
3 JOD+ Flat Shipping Rate inside Amman
5 JOD+ Flat Shipping Rate outside Amman
50 JOD+ Free delivery
Pick Up from Store